HIGH-QUALITY, DURABLE, NATURAL FIBER, NON-WOVEN
Your walls deserve to have fun too! Our Peel & Stick removable wallpaper collections combine bold colors with lively shapes.
Brighten up your boring bathroom; a playful addition to your kids room, or use it to compliment your living room furniture.
- CUSTOM MADE IN THE USA
- Natural Fiber, Non-Woven with a latex saturated coating that provides a water resistant barrier and sustainable durability.
- 9mm Material Thickness. Our 9mm thick product (compared to the standard 3mm peel and stick paper) will not rip, tear, or wrinkle as the lesser quality paper often does.
- Pre-Applied Adhesive backing features an ultra-removable pressure sensitive adhesive, allowing for high-quality applications with little to no mess!
- Installation is Easy with our simple step installation guide, included with your order.
- Removable and Reusable up to 100 times! Will not remove or damage paint (PRO TIP: Allow up to 30 days for new paint to dry before applying your wallpaper).
- Printed with nontoxic inks. Printed with UV curable, latex and eco-solvent printing technology.
- Class 1 fire rating. Safe for your home, nurseries, schools, hospital, and restaurants.
- Easy Installation. Installation Guide included with every purchase. Pre-adhesive leaves no residue, and is as easy to remove as it is to install.
- Exclusive, Custom Designs, Made in the USA, Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
Calculate Your Need:
2 ft. Wide x 4 ft. Long (covers 8 sq ft.) | 2 ft. Wide x 8.5 ft. Long (covers 17 sq ft.) | 2 ft. Wide x 10.5 ft. Long (covers 21 sq ft.)
When measuring your walls to determine which panel length is right for your need, subtract out any ceiling crown moldings, or baseboard floor moldings.
Each panel needs to be overlapped for roughly 1/2 inch | We offer a straight match for 24" design repeats
Multi Functional Uses:
Bring color and updated design to multiple spaces in your home.
- Small bathroom spaces, kitchen and bar backsplash areas, laundry room accents.
- Line bookshelves to add depth and design to an otherwise simple cabinet.
- Use on nightstands, front of cabinets, dressers, headboards, sides or insides of drawers.
- Transform your staircase by applying to fronts of stair raisers.
- Allow at least 30 days prior to installation for recently painted walls.
- Keep backing for future removals (wax or parchment paper will also work).
- Wipe walls (surfaces) clean before application - We suggest using Rubbing Alcohol for best application results.
- Do not attempt to cut around outlets. Remove all outlet plates prior to application. Once panel has reached the outlet, rest on outlet without applying pressure. Using a box cutter, cut a 'X' or a 't' the length and height of outlet. Fold in corners to expose the outlet.
- 1.00 LBS