** WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND ORDERING OUR 2'W X 1'L (24"W X 12"L) 'SAMPLE' PANEL', WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST REPRESENTATION OF COLOR/MATERIAL, DESIGN SCALING AND PATTERN REPEATS. UNLIKE STANDARD 4" X 6" SWATCHES THAT GET THROWN AWAY, YOU CAN UTILIZE THIS PANEL TO GIVE YOUR COFFEE-STAINED END TABLE A MAKEOVER, OR SPRUCE UP DRESSER DRAWERS! **
WHAT MAKES OUR WALLPAPER DIFFERENT?:
• Exclusive Designs Created and Manufactured in the USA, and Ships within 1 to 2 Business Days.
• Available in High Quality Vinyl or Natural Fiber Designer Matte (see material details below).
• The Peel & Stick backing is manufactured with an ultra-removable, pressure sensitive adhesive, that allows for high-quality applications and long-lasting durability.
** Our panels are removable and reusable up to 100 times, so don't throw your backing after application! **
** Our adhesive will not damage or remove paint, but please allow up to 8 days for new paint to dry before application **
• Printed with Nontoxic Inks. Lead-free, VOC-free, Nickel-free. No Hazard Labels. Odorless prints. GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED.
• Class 1 Fire Rating and will withstand 180 degrees Fahrenheit, which means it's safe for your home, nurseries, schools, restaurants, etc.
Our High Quality Vinyl Material features an Embossed Waterproof Canvas Texture.
Our Designer Matte consists of Natural Fiber, Non-Woven with a latex saturated coating that provides a water resistant barrier and sustainable durability. Our 9mm thickness (compared to the standard 3mm peel and stick paper) will not rip, tear, or wrinkle as the lesser quality paper often does.
HOW MANY PANELS SHOULD I ORDER?:
Let's face it, wallpaper calculators aren't the most accurate... you end up with too much or not enough! We're keeping it simple, offering 4 panel sizes, all with 2' widths.
• Panel 2'W x 1'L (covers 2 sq ft.) – our version of a 'sample swatch' - an easy solution to figuring out how many panels your surface will need; simply apply and use as your measuring guide!
• Panel 2’W x 4’L (covers 8 sq ft.) – best for small walls, backs of bookshelves, furniture accents.
• Panel 2’W x 8.5’ L (covers 17 sq ft.) – best for walls with 9ft ceiling height
• Panel 2’W x 10.5’ L (covers 21 sq ft.) – best for walls with 9ft – 10ft ceiling height.
When measuring your walls to determine which panel length is right for your need, subtract out any ceiling crown moldings, or baseboard floor moldings. Each panel needs to be overlapped for roughly 1/2 inch. We offer a straight match for 24" design repeats.
MULTI FUNCTIONAL USES:
Bring Color and updated Design to multiple spaces in your home.
• Small Bathroom spaces, kitchen and bar backsplash areas, laundry room accents.
• Line bookshelves to brighten up your novels.
• Use on nightstands, fronts of cabinets, dressers, headboards, sides or insides of drawers.
• Update your stair case, use on stair riser fronts.