There are no products listed under this category.
SBC Interior Décor would like to welcome you to our Industry Insider program, servicing members of the Design & Trade Industry. To become a SBC Décor Industry Insider member, please complete the below information regarding the nature of your business. The Trade Partner Membership program provides you with some great trade-only perks:
- Wholesale and Designer Pricing Levels
- Insider previews of new product collections
- Custom Design Team offers one-one service to assist you with specific project needs
- Access to all profiles, finishes and swatches, and one-on-one service from a team of trade specialists
In addition to the application form below, please provide one of the following professional documents by sending an email direct to: email@example.com
- Current business or state professional license, in a residential or commercial design-based business or the hospitality industry
- Proof of current AI or IDI provincial registration
- Proof of current ASID membership
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Business card indicating design profession
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate – Signed resale certificates are required if you intend to purchase merchandise for resale.
Without this documentation, sales tax will be applied to all orders. (US only.)
SBC DECOR TRADE PARTNER PROGRAM: TERMS OF SALE
- Wholesale -$ 3,000 purchase order minimum to receive this price.
- Designer Wholesale– trade partner entry level discounted pricing – no minimum purchase required.
- We will keep an annual rolling price total for your account. Once you have reached the minimum $3000 purchase requirement, you will advance to the Wholesale Price Level (15 %- 20% further discount).
- TAX EIN / Resale Certificate on file
- Credit Card Authorization Form - filled out and signed
- Credit Card payments will be charged a standard 3% processing fee, which will be indicated on SBCDécorSalesInvoice.
- Current Business Card/Contact Information/Website URL
- All sales are due upon date of purchase, and Sales Invoice has been approved.
- Volume or Custom Orders – a 50% deposit will be required on orders we are not able to fill direct from our warehouse inventory. Final payment will be made upon shipment notification.
- Freight / Small Parcel shipping, will be determined with individual orders depending on qty, volume, and most advantageous method of shipping to final destination. ***Freight will be a separate line item included on SBC Sales Invoice, to be approved prior to shipment by buyer.
CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER:
- Product categories that are Custom Made to Order, and not in our In Stock warehouse assortment, will be subject to a 35% re-stocking fee, if returned. This applies to single unit items as well as volume orders for these products.
SPECIAL DESIGN/FINISH - CUSTOM PROJECT ORDERS:
- Design Fee may be applicable by category depending on project
- Minimum Qty. Order – 10-25 units depending on size
- Customer will sign off on final approval sample and swatch of finish prior to production.
- Lead times on custom orders range from 24 – 150 days depending on size and nature of order, and production availability.
- SBC Warehouse temporary space is a possibility for large development projects requiring a delivery flow.
SAMPLES FOR SALE: FLOOR SAMPLES / OPEN BOX/ FRAMES ONLY:
- SBC Décor offers these products to Trade Partners as they come available. They will have previously been used for photo shoots, as floor display samples etc., and could show slight wear and tear.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL