CITY LIGHTS COLLECTION: PUEBLO TABLE LAMP
The Pueblo Table Lamp is a retro mainstay, featuring a solid base made from alder wood, which has been hand lathed, shaped and sanded into this beautifully simple design which showcases the strength and beauty of the wood base. The wood is then treated with two coats of hand applied wood stain or paint, and then two coats of a semi-gloss sealant to ensure a long lasting and durable finish, easy to clean and maintain. There are 3 steel metal hardware plates inserted between the 2 solid pieces of wood that make up the base, finished in a brushed nickel, complete with 4 raised feet at the bottom of the base. This attention to detail and quality, make the Pueblo Table Lamp a must have for any home that loves the Mid- Century Modern, or Retro design style. It is also a perfect design option for hotel and restaurant accent lighting.
Choose from our Trending Favorites assortment, preselected by our talented design team, or, customize your own design in our “Design Your Own” option, which allows you to become the designer and create your own style by selecting from our vast assortment of exclusive design shade patterns to compliment this unique designer base.
- Overall: 16” W x 28” H
- Shade Dimension: 16” W x 9” H
- Materials: 100% Cotton/Linen Blend Patterned Shades, 100% Linen Solid Shades, 100% Silk Solid Shades
- Solid Alder Wood Base, available in multiple stains and paint finishes, with brushed nickel steel metal hardware.
- Max Wattage: 1X 150W Max
CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER:
- Each Piece of our City Lights Collection is custom made to order, and requires a 10 business day lead time
- Carefully Handcrafted and Made in the USA
- Restocking Fee: If for some reason you are needing to return your purchase, there is a 30% restocking fee as each piece is custom made. Return shipping will be at customer’s expense.
- 15.00 LBS